Saturday, March 13, 2010

Girlfriend


This card has a number of elements to it.  The dark background, which was die cut using Label Three from Spellbinders, has a layer of Opalite Glacier Blue pigment ink swirled around the entire area.  You have to use Opalite on dark paper to get it's full effect.  The stamped image is from Inky Antics, which I cut out and colored with Copic markers and Marvy LaPlume markers (the stool).  A Corner Adorner (Graceful Heart) was used to accent the corners of the base card and sticker borders were used in the background.

Since I wanted to accent the cut out hearts, I attached rectangles on the inside of the card and then added to it from there.  I had a great clear sticker about friendship that I added as the finishing touch which says: Friendship is born at the moment when another person says to another "What You, too?  Thought I was the only one."  Enjoy!