Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Turkey Day


I started with Grand Labels One from Spellbinders as my base and then wrapped some raffia around one end.  The turkey is a digital stamp from Bonibleaux Designs called Turkey Lurkey (located under the Pilgrims and Turkey category) and I colored him with Copic markers (E35, E37, E57, R35) and pop dotted him for added dimension.

I free handed the table and the rest are Creative Memory stickers I had in my stash.  Found some great patterned paper and everything came together quickly and easily.  Gotta love that when it happens!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Fabulous!

HappyCrafter said...

Great job on this and I'm super impressed with the free hand table! mine certainly wouldn't be recognizable LOL! The raffia too is a nice touch. Have a lovely Thanksgiving!