Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snowman Wreath


These images are part of the Snowmen Melt Your Heart and Holly Berry Filler rubber stamp sets by Heartfelt Creations.  First, I stamped the holly leaves multiple times using Memento inks and cut each one out.  Next, I adhered them to a circle, cut with Spellbinders, to resemble a wreath.  The snowman is colored with Copic markers, cut out and centered inside the wreath opening.  These are layered onto the green paper that was die cut using the Wonky Squares by Spellbinders.  I distressed the edges of the purple cardstock.

The inside of my card looks like this:
I watermarked the purple cardstock using the holly stamp and Versamark ink pad to create a monochromatic look.  A smaller Wonky Square die was used to cut the green center.  I stamped the sentiment, also from the Holly Berry Filler set and the holly leaves with Memento inks.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Love this card and I love your play on words. Very clever.