Thursday, January 27, 2011

Guest Designer for AiFactory

 


I am thrilled to be a guest designer for AiFactory today!  The challenge theme is For The Boys, so your project should have a masculine feel to it.  That's easy for me since I live in a house full of guys (including all the animals).

I incorporated parts of three different images for my project today, plus I added a few things made with my Cricut machine and the Old West cartridge.  This cartridge had so many different icons that could have easily gone with my project, but I chose the Wanted Poster and the Lil' Cowpoke images.  For the poster, I distressed it with Antique Linen and Old Paper Distress inks.  I cut out the part of the saying I wanted and used Stickles to highlight the letters.

This handsome cowpoke (which is pop dotted for added dimension), the "wanted", and the cactus are all colored with Copic markers.  I fussy cut each piece out so I could make my own WANTED poster.  Here is a close-up so you can see some of the details. 


Head on over to AiFactory and see all the other wonderful creations made by the design team and then link up your own creation.  Thanks for visiting!

Copics used: E00, E01, E11, R20    E35, E37, E59    E43, E29    YR21, YR12    R14, R24, R29, R89    B93, B95,      YG 01, YG06, YG03, E11, E21    spica glitter pen

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

This is REALLY cute Anne! Like that little image too. Great.
Lynn