Thursday, May 5, 2011

Flower - AiFactory


The challenge this week at the AiFactory challenge blog is Mother's Day and I chose to work with this flower image from AiFactory.  I must say right off the bat.....I love how this turned out!  It's a very simple design, but for whatever reason, I'm really happy with it.

Copics were used to color this image and the center was highlighted with a Spica glitter pen.  The background layer, from Scenic Route, was cut with Labels Fourteen (#5) from Spellbinders and adhered to my card base (which was spritzed with Vanilla Shimmer from Smooch Spritz).

You have until May 11 to upload your project on the challenge blog.  While there, be sure to check out what the other design team members created for your viewing pleasure.

Copics used: G03, G07, G09    YR61, YR65, YR68, YR09
Other ingredients: Spica glitter pen; Spellbinders Labels Fourteen (#5); brads; Smooch Spritz (Vanilla Shimmer); papers: Scenic Route, Creative Memories

4 comments:

Ecommerce Website Developers said...

wow..fabulous image!!! I love the way you colored this images. Its really great colors you've chosen. I just love this great flower.
Thanks for this nice post.

Tammy said...

Beautiful Anne. Love the vibrant colors and textures.

HappyCrafter said...

Very pretty! What great vibrant colours and I love the shimmer!

Tanika Iswandari said...

love this anne.. so cute and love the coloring!