Monday, January 30, 2012

Caliope




It's Monday and that means it's time for a new challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps' Digi Makeover Challenge.  The challenge for this week is Valentine's.


I've chosen Caliope from Paper Makeup Stamps because I loved his little heart he was holding and the sentiment is from the Sending You Love digi set.  He's colored with Copic markers and then fussy cut out.  the heart is a mixture of Shimmerz paint (angel wing) and Stickles (Christmas Red) combined together on my non stick craft sheet and painted on.  I love how it sparkles and shimmers.  The sentiment is cut using a Fancy Tag One die from Spellbinders.

The rules are very simple - mainly use a digi image and follow this week's theme.  You could win extra stuff if you use a Paper Makeup Stamps digi image, but it isn't required.  You have one week to upload your Valentine's creation to the Digi Makeover Challenge blog.  Be sure to visit the other Digi Makeup Artists and see what they've got for you too.

6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is fabulous Anne, brilliant colouring! I love it!
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

Ahh, what a cute image! Love the great background too! By the way, Cat Lady is in the mail on it's way to Florida!

Michelle VP said...

Wowzers! I thought he was paper-pieced until I read that you colored him. Love the leopard print clothing! And that heart is perfect all sparkly. :)

Linda Simpson said...

Aw this is so cute! I love the label, I will have to get this on my wish list.

Hugs
Linda xxx

jimlynn said...

Oh Anne, this is way too cute! LOVE that precious image and your coloring on it. Also really like the way you used the label for the sentiment. Adorable!
Lynn

Stef H said...

just too darn cute!!!!

hugs :)