Monday, January 16, 2012

A Fairy Nice Day


Today's challenge from the Digi Makeover Challenge is to use a fairy on your project. Meet Shelby, one of the fairy silhouettes from Paper Makeup Stamps.



My CAS card is pretty self explanatory - I used various textured white cardstock (all from my stash) and the black/white ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I spritzed the corrugated circle with a bit of Smooch Spritz for a shimmery effect. The image is cut with a Spellbinders die.  Sometimes a card like this is harder for me that one where I color everything - but I want to expand my horizons and try other things.

Now it's your turn to use a fairy on your project.  The rules are really simple: you must use a digi image and follow the theme of the week.  For details, you can always read them at the Digi Makeover Challenge.  Don't forget to visit the other Digi Makeup Artists and see which fairies they used.

I'm also entering this in the Crafty Bloggers Network (monochromatic) challenge.

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute card Anne. I love all the texture you've got going on.

Linda Simpson said...

Such a super cute card Anne, love the image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Michelle VP said...

Hi Anne! Lovin' all the textures and shapes with the classic black & white here. :)

jimlynn said...

LOVE IT! I really like the silhouettes and this one is adorable. A wonderful card!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image,and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Really cute.. I love how it look just like a black and white photo...

Ivette

Debbi Powell Designs said...

Aww, cute card! Thank you for entering the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.good luck!!!