Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sparkle N Sprinkle New Release - Holiday Foliage

Ingredients: SNS Forest Green embossing powder, SNS Celestial glitter, Copic markers, gems, ribbon, Sizzix die

Today is part two of the Sparkle N Sprinkle New Release, debuting three new rubber stamp sets.  Here's what I've done with the Holiday Foliage set.  Let me know if you have any questions about how I did what :-)

Ingredients: SNS Forest Green embossing powder, SNS Black Suede glitter, Copic markers, tulle, button, Spellbinders die

Ingredients: SNS Celestial glitter,  Spellbinders die, Copic markers, Cuttlebug embossing folder, gold thread, Essential Glue pad


Ingredients: SNS Sangria Star embossing powder, Lil'Inker Designs die, gold mirrored cardstock

Hope you enjoyed the Sparkle N Sprinkle new stamp sets debut.  Be sure to visit the SNS Art Gallery for even more inspiration.







16 comments:

rachel said...

wow Anne - you've been at it again - more wonderful makes! I love them all but the bauble poinsettia tag has to be my favourite! Hugs rachel xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Anne these are all amazing. Loving them all. Fabulous designs on all of them.

Hugs
Linda xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all beautiful Anne, I like all the stamps, fab designs.
Kevin xx

Karalee said...

Anne, each one is so beautiful, and should be framed as artwork.

Brenda said...

They're all gorgeous - can't decide which I like the best - leaning toward the fabulously pink ornament, but love the gold bow too LOL - the glittery background under the pin cones and the tulle on the holly....decisions, decisions, decisions...

HappyCrafter said...

OOh, new stamps! These are all lovely projects featuring the new release, but I have to say my absolute favourite is the last one, with the gorgeous huge flower and big bow.

Tammy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Anne! Can't pick a favorite, they are all so wonderful!

jimlynn said...

All are so gorgeous! I really don't have a favorite but do love that pink ornament! Great set!
Lynn

Barbara Bruder said...

What a great selection of card you've made. Your cards are so pretty!!Great job.Love this set.

Lena said...

Yours cards are so beautiful and elegant. There are going to be many happy recipients this Christmas Season :) Love them all.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment. I really appreciate it.
I have now become a follower of your blog. Such wonderful inspiration is not to be missed!

Donna Ellis said...

Anne, what great uses of the new release images! Love your take on the poinsettia with the layers in all directions. so pretty the way you have framed the pine in glitter, and love the holly leaves on either side of the sentiment. I wouldn't have thought of doing these things. Very pretty!

Debi said...

These are beautiful. I especially like the pine cone and branch. It's very elegant with the silver and gold.

Patricia St Martin said...

Anne, 3 more cards and 1 ornament and they are just stunning. Just beautiful.
Hugs, Patricia

Unknown said...

Gorgeous collection of cards! Love the new stamps!

E. Marie said...

Beautiful cards!! I love pink poinsettias and especially love the one you embossed with the Sangria Star EP.

Keri Brown said...

You did an absolultely fantastic job with the new releases... I LOVE the paper bow... where did you get that die? And I love the one closest to the bottom of the post... Fuschia colored... Just awesome!!!!