Friday, January 11, 2013

Snow Fun


After a nice holiday break, Pattie's Creations is all ready for the new challenges for 2013.  The first one of the year is all about having fun in the snow.

 Pattieboop Winter Snowflakes, which can be found at Pattie's Etsy Store, is a perfect image depicting fun in the snow.  She's colored with Copics and I added Diamond Dust to her "fur" accessories and a Snow Writer was used to create the snow.  The sentiment is a rubber stamp that I heat embossed with Amethyst Spray embossing  powder by Sparkle N Sprinkle.


Be sure to visit the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team has created for you. You have two weeks to upload your idea of fun in the snow.   You'll also want to mark your calendars as Pattie's Etsy store will be having a 40% off sale January 18 - January 27.  Use the code ALLIE2 at checkout for the 40% off discount.  This gives you time to get a great image for this challenge as well as stock up for future challenges.

15 comments:

mags said...

A lovely card Anne. The image is so cute and love all the sparkle.
Mags
x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Cute card Anne. Love the snowflake trim too!

rachel said...

great card Anne - love the sparkle - fabulous xx

Tammy said...

Adorable image and beautifully colored! Love the embossing folders you used on the background and the chain of snowflakes is perfect!

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Anne, I like the image the embossing and the snowflakes.
kevin xx

Donna Ellis said...

Anne, this is adorable! Love the shading and colors, and the very delicate snowflake trim!

jimlynn said...

A perfect card for a chilly winter! Love the snowflake border!
Lynn

Karin said...

That snowflake border is perfect and I love the texture on the snow! Super cute card :)

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous embossing and beautiful design. I love the image too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Pattie G said...

Oh Anne, I Love it! Pattieboop looks so warm in her winter suit. I love the snowflakes too...

Hugs
Pattie
Pattieboop & Allie

April said...

Cute! I love the snowflakes and the colors!

Charlene said...

Oh my gosh Anne...I just love this image (somehow I missed it in the store when I was looking). And you have done such a marvelous job of showcasing her. The Diamond Dust is perfect for making her "fur trim" look like fluffy fur. And I think I might have to pick me up one of those pens that you used for the snow...looks great!

Hugs ~ Charlene

Sandra DeFalco said...

Anne - I so love that snow at her feet, so real looking!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the colors you used- so vibrant : ) Love the snow and the shimmer you added too-it adds great dimension to your card.

nwilliams6 said...

Love the sponging on this. Fun image and cool snowflakes. This and your love fairy card are really well done and colorful. Love them both. Miss ya!!! Hugz!