Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Jumping for Joy: Life is Good



The Free Spirited Hat Ladies stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle has so many fun images on it.  I've used the small version of the lady jumping for joy (at least that's my impression of her) and stamped her three times.  Each one is colored a bit differently with Copic markers and I added Frosted Carmine velvet glitter to one of them.  Then I fussy cut each one out to have them perched on various letters from my Life Is Good solo sentiment die from Die-Versions.
I created the background using the Polished Stone technique.   Glossy cardstock, a blending tool, and alcohol inks are the main ingredients for this technique.  Then I used the negative portion of the die cut (saving all the little inside pieces) and adhered to my yellow cardstock.  The positive portion of the die cut will be saved for another day.  Next, I adhered my jumping for joy ladies and as a finishing touch, added Sapphire and Silk Sparkle N Soft flock all around the border of the card.



11 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a great girl-friend card, Anne! Love the techniques, and the die-versions "life is good" in the backdrop for your happy-go-lucky ladies! wonderful colors and textures! huggers

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a fun card Anne! Great images to go with the saying!

rachel said...

great background Anne and I love those ladies - they're having such fun xx

Linda Simpson said...

Wonderful images and great sentiment. Love the vibrant colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Annie said...

Such a fun make Anne. Love the colours and image x really fun card. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier and being a regular visitor. It means so much.

Take care

Annie x

Tammy said...

Fabulous card and very clever use of the images!

jimlynn said...

LOVE those precious images!!!! CUTE card and all that blue just makes me want to do a happy dance like her!
Lynn

April said...

So bright and cheery! Love this fun card!

Brenda said...

What a fun bright and cheery card! Got to love those ladies

nwilliams6 said...

How fun! I love those freespirited hat ladies! I want to be a free spirited hat lady! What a fun card - so positive and so inspiring. Wow! Hugz!

E. Marie said...

I love this card!! So full of fun with these delightful ladies. Great background.