Monday, June 10, 2013

Fun in the Sun


This month's new release from Die-Versions is all about Summer Vacation.  I've incorporated two of the new dies into my layout: Fun in the Sun Sweet Spot and the Sandcastle Sweet Petite.

The Sandcastle die cut is covered with Mudd Puddles Tropical Beach for a realistic looking and feeling sandcastle.  I also added some Mudd Puddles Seasehlls below the die cut and more of both in the flower centers.

The date was added using the Die-Versions Make A Date 1 Compliments die.


Be sure to visit the Die-Versions Blog to see all the new releases this month as well as the Die-Versions Facebook page.  We'd love to see your Die-Versions creations on our FB page.

9 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

that looks like fun, Anne! I used to love body surfing and jumping the waves. LOVE your scrapbook page! hugs, de

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun scrapbook page Anne. Love the Mudd Puddles sand castle and shells! Great photo too!

Tammy said...

Fun layout Anne! Mud Puddles is new to me and it looks great!

rachel said...

great layout Anne and that fun in the sun looks fabulous xx

jimlynn said...

Fun and fantastic lay out! Love the little shells on here too.
Lynn

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous Layout Anne, I like the new dies and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Linda Simpson said...

A great layout Anne! Love the embellishments and the papers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

nwilliams6 said...

So who is that out in the water? Cool picture. The details on this are perfect - shells, papers, flowers, and that wonderful sand castle. That texture you added is wonderful as well - I need to get some of that! Well done my friend. Hugz!

Joan Ervin said...

I just love your page, Anne....the beachy diecuts really add a lot of interest and fun!!!