Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Door


This Christmas card, uses Cheery Lynn Design dies (Screen door with cat; Ornamental Wreath) and a Martha Stewart punch (Branch). Glittered berries were added to the wreath by dotting dimensional glue and sprinkling with red glitter.

The Welcome mat is an older rubber stamp from Art Impressions and was stamped with white StazOn.  Although you can't see it in the photo, the cream cardstock was dry embossed with the Bricked Sizzix embossing folder to simulate the side of a house.

To my favorite cat lady....Merry Christmas!

11 comments:

Tammy said...

Absolutely fantastic card! Love the door and all of its greenery! Cat is definitely cute!

April said...

What a wonderful card! I have this door and cat die, but I haven't used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration. Great job!

Linda Simpson said...

A gorgeous card and I do love the beautiful dies.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Patricia St Martin said...

Just adorable Anne, The greens look fantastic around the door and I love the kitty and the door mat.
Hugs, Pat

Mayras Designs said...

This is such a pretty card !!! I love the door !!

Mayra
Mayrsadesigns.blogspot.com

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Had a looky through your projects and cards, WOW love them. This one is so clever and lovely

Thanks for the comment on my card too.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- this is just beautiful! Love the fab garland : ) Love the door mat- a cool stamp, and the cute Kitty.

Lori Kobular said...

Anne I love this Front Door Card with all the greenry!! It is just beautiful!!

jimlynn said...

How in the world did I ever miss this card!! WOW! Love that beautiful door way! The greenery is so pretty and love the touch of the door mat. Outstanding!
Lynn

nwilliams6 said...

I love this! Feels so comforting and warm. Love every detail on here - all the great dies and punches are wonderful. Super card my friend. Hugz!

Joan Ervin said...

Love all the dies you used, Anne, and the punched *garland* looks fabulous!!!! The little doormat is really cute, too, and finishes of the little scene perfectly!!!!