Thursday, November 27, 2014

Miss You {cut out}



Today I'm featuring one of the new Cut-Out dies from Die-Versions, the Miss You Cut Out.  


To create the card front, I started out by dry embossing the DV Blocks Background die.  Then I covered the raised areas with VersaMark and heat set it using Stampendous White Pearls embossing powder.  Next I die cut the Miss You and added a strip of black cardstock behind the panel.  Dimensional dots were used to add dimension and raise this panel from the card base, which is also white.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone here in the US.  

8 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Happy Thanksgiving Anne! This is gorgeous and love the debossed look!
Hugs
Linda xxx

jimlynn said...

CAS and beautiful! Love the way you used the die on here. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day!
Lynn

Lisa said...

This is stunning, Anne!! I love the embossed Blocks die!! It looks amazing!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Anne, this is one of my favorite cards you have show cased! Elegant yet fun! Really great texture and such wonderful EP! WOW! LOVE THIS! hugs, de

nwilliams6 said...

Very cool die! Love the pretty embossing and the die cut out - makes this a very elegant miss you card Anne. Hugz

Shona Erlenborn said...

Classy and fun at the same time. Love the background. My cut outs arrived yesterday.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the embossing on the embossing : ) Very pretty card- love the cut out sentiment- that is really neat!

NanaConnie said...

This is magnificent! Love the embossed background, my friend.