Monday, July 6, 2015

3 Wisemen


The 3 Wisemen, one of the four new stamp sets from Sparkle N Sprinkle, is showcased today.  I used the digi version for the image and made them larger, but used the rubber stamp for the sentiment.

The image is colored with Copic markers and I've added Sunny Daze glitter to the star.  This shaped card was die cut using a Lifestyles Crafts nesting die set (Nesting Frames #7) and I cut the center frame out of Sticker Paper and added Starry Night glitter to it.

The sentiment was die cut from a Spellbinders die (Fancy Tags Two) and then heat embossed with Sparkle embossing powder.  The sentiment was added using Staz-On Jet Black ink.  Unfortunately, no matter how many photos I took, the shimmer on the sentiment didn't show up (but trust me, in person, it's very shimmery :-).)


13 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such vivid colors on these robes Anne. Great job on the coloring!

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous card Anne! I love the way you colored it!!

April said...

I love this stamp and the bright colors you used! Beautiful work!

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous stamp and love the bright colours
Hugs
Linda xx

Jacee said...

Wonderful Anne
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

rachel said...

amazing image - I love it! Gorgeous make Anne x

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card Anne! Your coloring on that stamp is just sensational. SOOO very pretty.
Lynn

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors and the sparkles :) You did a fabulous job coloring this too!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Anne!! I love the image!! You colored it so beautifully!! What a fabulous card this is!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Anne, this is beautiful - I love the brilliant colors - and your color choices - lovely! hugs, de

Donna said...

This is stunning Anne! Great design, bee coloring and like that sparkle!

nwilliams6 said...

Love how their robes look satin - wonderful coloring technique. Love the image and sentiment. Beautiful Christmas card my friend. Super well done. Hugz

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful coloring and wonderful design, Anne! This set just went onto my wish list. :-D