Monday, July 13, 2015

Moonlit Night


Today's card features both the Reindeer digi image and the Tree Scene digi image from Sparkle N Sprinkle

In order to get lots of dimension on the trees, I first applied Dimensional glue to the snowy areas and then covered it with Twinking Clouds Sparkle N Soft.  After that was dry, I added some more dimensional glue and then covered it with Cloud Nine Velvet glitter.  The snow on the ground is Swan Wing tinsel glitter.  I applied a thin layer of Brushable glue and then covered it with the tinsel glitter.  
A Memory Box die (Pine Needle Border) was die cut twice to cover the top of the frame I created.  I started out with plain kraft cardstock and then spritzed it with Smooch Spritz (Electric Blue and Emerald Sprinkle).  I took the photo outside in the sunlight and I loved the shadows the pine branches cast over the moon-lit night, which was created using Pan Pastels.  

14 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love the way your trees turned out! Such a peaceful scene!

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Wow! Words fail me on this one. So stunning, so beautiful, so much depth!!! Again, WOW! I love it.

jimlynn said...

So pretty! Love all the pine branches and the entire scene. The "snow" looks great on the trees!
Lynn

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous scene you have created and loving the icicles and trees.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jacee said...

Love this Anne, a gorgeous scene, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

rachel said...

I adore this Anne - your make is full of texture - adore it x

Shelly Schmidt said...

How pretty! Love the top pines over the deer and the snowy trees. Love the trees and the sparkle and snow. The ribbon is great as well. Fabulous!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful frosty winter scene Anne, I love all the snow on those trees
Kevin xx

Brenda said...

Gorgeous - your "tree snow" is awesome - so much dimension. Clever use of the pine border on the top

Donna Ellis said...

Lovely and serene, Anne. Especially the shadow pines under the pretty border. xo

NanaConnie said...

What a spectacular card, Anne! Gorgeous sky and I love the pine branches along the top. Terrific effect of looking through the forest at the scene. :-D

Annie said...

A gorgeous card Anne and you have created such depth with the snow and die cut pines.

Love it x

Hugs Annie x

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is awesome Anne. Love the snow laden trees and the pine branches at the top are stunning. Love the way the photo came out with the shadows.

Lisa said...

I don't know how I missed this!! It's spectacular, Anne!! The trees look amazing!! What stunning dimension you've achieved!! I love the pine branch border and the sparkly snow!! This is gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts