Friday, May 25, 2018

Sunflower Trio


Today I'm showcasing the Sunflowers die from Cheapo Dies and I've paired with their unbranded die Dotted Rectangle set.



This was a pretty quick card to put together.  I die cut the Sunflowers from white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers.



The centers of the flowers was given texture and dimension by adding glue and flocking (Amber Wheat).  Instead of adding glue to the area and then sprinkling flock on top, I added an outer edge of glue to the center of each flower, applied the flock, and then swirled the two together with my fingertip to mix them together and cover the entire flower center.

Once the Sunflowers were dry, I pop dotted it onto a piece of marbled cardstock die cut using the Dotted Rectangle set.

The sentiment is a stamp set from Avery Elle (Sentimental), was stamped with Brilliance ink (Pearlescent Ivy), and was fussy cut.  This was also pop dotted on top of the fence.

4 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Oh Anne! I love this card and I think I "need" this die too!! It looks amazing!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love this Anne! So fun - your flocking technique is so lifelike!

Annie said...

what a fabulous card and using my favourite flowers too xx These sunflower dies are stunning Anne x
Sending my best wishes
Annie x

Gail said...

I like that flocking on the sunflowers - does the fence come with this die set?