Friday, August 24, 2018

Hello


I used the Playful Kittens exclusive die from Cheapo Dies.  This was die cut from watercolor paper and watercolored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush watercolor markers.






I actually die cut it a second time from a scrap of white cardstock so I could cut off the ball and string of yarn and add real twine around the ball and let it string along.  This gave it tons of dimension.

The sentiment was from a Concord and 9th stamp set (Bitty Burst) and stamped with VersaFine ink.  I then heat set it with Clear embossing powder.


3 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

I love everything about this beauty! Your water coloring is perfect it really softens the image and makes it look real. I also love the design you used with the patterned paper! Gorgeous card!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Anne!! I love the watercolored kittens!! The ball of twine is such a creative, fabulous touch!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lena said...

So pretty! Love the water colouring and that ball of yarn is just the perfect finishing touch :-)
Have a great evening.
Hugs,
Lena