Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Outlines card

I used four different Outlines Rubber Stamps for this card.  I embossed and cut out the parts I wanted and then began to layer and pop dot.  The background frames were cut out using the Fleur Di Lis die from Spellbinders.  I used a Spica glitter pen to go over each letter on the saying, which says "Wishing you happiness today, tomorrow, and always".  It was so glittery that the light just bounced off it, making it hard to read in this photo (but it looks great in person).  Brads were used to mark each corner of the saying. 

The border at the bottom was created by laying a piece of lacy ribbon down and pouncing on top of it with Distress ink and my blending tool so that the light blue of the card stock would show through.  I randomly pounced on the rest of the background to make the border pop even more.  I then used the newly colored ribbon border on the inside of my card to dress it up as well.

No comments: