Sunday, August 15, 2010

Baked with Love


This month's Ch{all}enge Masters Stamp challenge is to use an existing stamp (a smaller one works better) to create your own background paper.  For this clean and simple card,  I chose one of the few clear stamp sets that I own.  All of the images are from the same cooking themed set but, unfortunately, I don't know who manufactured it.

The background was created by first airbrushing my Copic markers onto white cardstock.  Then the "Baked with Love" image was stamped over the entire area with Antique Linen Distress Ink.  I also stamped three chocolate chip cookies onto this layer as accents.  This was adhered to the tangerine base cardstock.

Before stamping the smaller green rectangle with the same image, I used my Scor-Pal to score the paper horizontally, vertically, and diagonally for an embossed look.  Next, I used two "inchies" (1" squares) and stamped the apron and rolling pin and colored them with Copic markers.  I pop dotted them for added emphasis.

Come join us at Ch{all}enge Masters for different challenges every week.  Some of the many challenges are altered projects, different types of layouts, cards, etc.  We have lots of fun and you could be the Monthly  Ch{all}enge Master and win something from one of the sponsors.

No comments: