Friday, January 7, 2011

My Top Ten List

I recently celebrated my first blog-aversary in December.   December was so hectic with the holidays that I really didn't think too much about this mini milestone.  Then I saw this idea on E.T's blog (thanks again!) and thought it would be a perfect way for me to celebrate my little milestone.  So, I've chosen ten of my favorite projects from the past year.  It was still hard to narrow it down to just ten.  These are ones that I liked the best (of course, I have the benefit of seeing them in person and sometimes, that makes a huge difference) and they aren't in any particular order.

1. Lazy Summer Days

2. Looking Ahead

3. Posy Patch purse
4. First Kiss

5. Bon Voyage 

6. Little Boy Blue

7. Waylon Waves

8. Give Thanks

9. Sammy Scarecrow

10. Holly Branch

Thanks to all of you who have checked out my blog this past year, and especially to those who have left all those kind and funny comments.  Here's hoping for many more years of Top Ten Picks to celebrate my blog-aversary!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Each and every one are wonderful!

jimlynn said...

ALL are just fantastic!!! Love that little "first kiss" one.
LYnn