Friday, October 12, 2012

Woofie's tag


Woofie under the Christmas Tree is a new digital image from Sparkle N Sprinkle by Michelle Perkett.  One of the wonderful things about digis is the ability to re-size or crop out portions that you don't want to use.  That's exactly what I did for this tag.  I cropped the image so that the focal point was just Woofie poking his head out of the present.  Then I re-sized it and made it larger.

After printing out the image, I colored it with Copic markers and fussy cut unwanted portions out.  I added Sparkle N Sprinkle Tiger Orange glitter to the "ribbon" on the present and to the dots on the wrapping paper.  Snow White flock from SNS was added to the entire Santa hat and then I used my Copic marker to color the top portion purple, to coordinate with the wrapping paper.

The To:/From: label is an older Sizzix small embossing folder that I fussy cut out and then added Tiger Orange glitter to the words and around the corners.

I added patterned paper to my tag and then adhered my label and the image to the patterned paper.  A bit of seam binding ribbon completes the tag.



12 comments:

rachel said...

super cute Anne - I find the ability to resize images so useful too! Hugs Rachel xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love what you did with Woofie, he's such an adaptable little pup isn't he? I guess I should give digi's another go! You've inspired me.

Tammy said...

Adorable! Love Woofie, clear idea!

Unknown said...

What an adorable tag!! Love, love, love Woofie!!

Donna Ellis said...

aw, such a cute woofie tag! Sweet colors, too!

jimlynn said...

Great tag and Woofie is just as cute as can be!! CUTE!
Lynn

Linda Simpson said...

A great tag, loving all the detail and woofie looks adorable.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Brenda said...

Who wouldn't want a gift with that adorable tag on it...loved how you colored woofie and made him the focal point too.

April said...

So cute! Love the sparkle.

nwilliams6 said...

Cute image and the bling you added makes it even better. Digis are so fun to work with and you do such fun things with them! Hugz!

E. Marie said...

Wonderful tag. The Woofie image is so cute and love the Tiger Orange "ribbon".

Patricia St Martin said...

Lots of sparkle and the image is just so cute. Awesome flock and you did a great job coloring it purple.
Hugs, Patricia