Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bells and Holly Wreath



The Die-Versions November release debuted Sunday evening and is now available for you to purchase.  This is the new Bells and Holly Wreath die and I've whipped up a couple different ideas for you using this fun die.

The first one is all about glitter - and let me tell you, it really shimmers and sparkles in person.   My second card is a "mixed media" example where I've combined cardstock, fun foam, and Liquid Pearls for a very textile card.  I also tweaked it a little by cutting out the bells and adding one of the ornaments from the new Ornament Trio die. (I'll have additional projects using this die throughout the month.)


Here's a closer view so you can see all the dimension and the different elements that I combined together.

You are definitely going to want to update your Christmas list to add these dies.  Also, be sure to head on over to the Die-Versions Blog for more great ideas using all of the new releases.  You'll need to bookmark it and keep going back to see all the new things.  (Susan is sneaky that way in that she doesn't reveal everything on day one :-P.) I've had a sneak peek and there are some projects that you definitely don't want to miss!

10 comments:

Eret said...

Beautiful dies and fantastic cards. I love both your cards. They look so festive.
Hugs. Eret

rachel said...

fabulous die - so pretty how you've used it too! Hugs rachel x

Tammy said...

Beautiful cards Anne! I love, love all the sparkle and shine of the first card!

jimlynn said...

Both are gorgeous! Love all the shimmer on the first one and that DP on the second! Very creative way to use that foam too! Beautiful cards.
Lynn

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are gorgeous Anne, loving that holly wreath
Kevin xx

Brenda said...

Gotta love that bling! Pretty cards :)

Linda Simpson said...

WOW what stunning cards Anne, loving all that bling too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Donna Ellis said...

what fabulously sparkly cards, Anne! I like that you showed different ways of using the stencil - I imagine in person the cards are beautiful-ler!

April said...

Love the dies and all the sparkle!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I love the wreath die, Anne...both of your cards are sooo gorgeous!!! I think I need to do a little die shopping!!!!!