Monday, November 19, 2012

Creative



I love this Gingko Leaves stamp from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  You can either purchase it as a set (Leaf Robe set) or individually.  The sentiment is part of the set.  After stamping the image with VersaMark, I heat embossed it with SNS Forest Green embossing powder and fussy cut it out.

I wanted to do something a little different and decided to create a shaker card since I hadn't done one in quite a while.  (Although I generally feel that "less is more", that's not the case when adding glitter to the inside of the shaker.  I added what I thought was quite a bit of the SNS Cyclamen glitter, but I should have added a LOT more.)

I also created my own glitter paper using the negative portion of a Spellbinders die left over from a different project, my Xyron machine, and Sparkle N Sprinkle Cyclamen glitter.  Add a double bow and you're all set.


11 comments:

Linda said...

Stunning Anne, loving those leaves and the chinese script behind looks amazing. Fabulous colours too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card Anne, I like the leaves the papers and the design.
Kevin xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty and a great idea to make a shaker card.

rachel said...

lovely idea anne and a great card xx

Tammy said...

Awesome card and gorgeous papers! Love shaker cards!

Brenda said...

Stunning! Love the background paper that you used - perfect and the colors just pop.

Donna Ellis said...

A very glittery card with awesome dimension, Anne!

Cammy404 said...

Anne, loved the ginko! The shaker card is such a cute idea!

jimlynn said...

Love your shaker card Anne! So lovely and creative!
Lynn

April said...

Pretty! Love the glitter!

Gita said...

Love the backgroound pattern (in and out of the shaker card) and the sentiment that looks like a banner.