Monday, November 26, 2012

Good Luck


I created a bookmark using the Sparkle N Sprinkle Asian-Leaf Robe set, combining three of the images together.  I colored the Gingko leaves with Copic markers as well as portions of the robe (you should color before applying other materials).  Then I began by adding several different glitters to various parts of the robe and the sentiment: Black Suede, Cyclamen, Hanauma Bay, and Evening Glow.  I really wish you could see these glitters in person!  The computer screen doesn't do them justice at all.


I used Graphic 45's Bird Song collection for this stamp set and they are perfect for these stamps.  I also wanted to show you the back of the bookmark, since the papers are so gorgeous.

One last embellishment was the handmade tassel for the top.  I based it on this you tube video from Craft Dee BowZ, even though I don't have this product (yet).




11 comments:

Cheryl B said...

Gorgeous, great work!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful bookmark Anne, I love the image and all the sparkle.
Kevin xx

Donna Ellis said...

Anne, your bookmarks are gorgeous! Love all the pretty elements, and your coloring. Are you trying out for the CDB design team call? Love all the glitter you have used, too!

Tammy said...

Oh Anne, your bookmark is beautiful! The glitter really picks up the gorgeous details of the kimono. Wonderful colors and coloring!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very pretty, love how you colored her in with glitter. I made a card last week - using the sane leaf, the same leaf robe and a tassel! I'll be hopefully posting it later today!

rachel said...

great use of glitter Anne and I adore those leaves - fabulous! Big Hugs rachel xx

jimlynn said...

Awesome! Love all the glitter on this and know how much it must shine. Beautiful papers too. So pretty.
Lynn

Patricia St Martin said...

Anne, Oh so beautiful! Love your tag and you colored everything so stunning.
Hugs, Patricia

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Anne these are stunning. I am loving the first one with those gorgeous leaves.

Hugs
Linda xxx

nwilliams6 said...

Anne, this is so pretty. Calm and serene. Wonderful colors and papers, and that tassle is wonderful. I know the glitter work was not easy, but it looks really special. Hugz!

Brenda said...

Love the tag and beautiful coloring.