Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Heath Hunter


The first Wednesday challenge from Dude Time Doodles is all about Fall Colors.  Heath Hunter is decked out in his autumn finery and all ready to go hunting.

Heath's jacket and hat are paper pieced and I added liquid applique to the hat flaps and the sleeves to resemble shearling.   He's colored with Copic markers and fussy cut out.  Added a few other dies and the scene is set for whatever comes Heath's way (preferably clay pidgins).

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Dude/Dudettes have created for your fall viewing pleasure.


Copics used: YR14, YR18    E00, E21, E11, R20    E74, E49, E79    B16, B18, B39, B63    YG93, YG97, C3, YG99    E18, E49, C1, C3, T3    RV11, R85    E35, E25

15 comments:

rachel said...

fabby card Anne - great image and colours and I love that tree! Brilliant! Hugs rachel xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Anne, I love the tree background and the grass.
Kevin xx

Eret said...

Fantastic card, Anne. I love the scene you maded for him. So beautiful. And his paper pieced jacket is cool with its shearing.
Hugs. Eret

Donna Ellis said...

Ann, darling card - LOVE how you did the tree - it looks fabulous, and your coloring is terrific!

CraftyGirl said...

Love your background and the puffy white on his cuffs and hat.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
Dude Time Doodles November GDT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Super fun card and great dies! Love the scene you created and wonderful ensemble Heath is wearing!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun card! Love what you did with the tree! Heath is so handsome in his shearling!

Dawn said...

Anne, Heath looks fab in his cosy Hat!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Linda Simpson said...

Anne this is just fantastic!!! I love Heath and the beautiful colours you have used. The tree and the grass look fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

jimlynn said...

Triple WOW! You did him proud and he looks ready for whatever comes his way! Cute scene with the fence, trees, grass - everything.
Lynn

Brenda said...

Fun card, but wouldn't want to meet him in the woods LOL

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Anne...the is a beautiful fall design...love the gorgeous tree in the background and Heath is just tooo cute!!!!!

Sharon said...

Fantastic Anne!! Love the paper piecing & great die cuts on this card!!

April said...

Love, love this! My husband loves to hunt and of course since it is deer season he has been hunting a lot! Love the image, coloring and the background!

nwilliams6 said...

Anne, I thought I had commented on this but I don't see it here so I am going to comment again. I love this cute image and the tree is wonderful! Love the fence and the grass too. I just heard a bunch of gun shots outside right as I was looking at this! My daughter was shooting a snake again - took her 6 shots to get it. That must have been funny because I can hear them laughing. Great card. Hugz!