Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Patty and Paul Pilgrim



Meet Patty Pilgrim and Paul Pilgrim.  They want to invite you to join us for the Freebie challenge at Dude Time Doodles this week.  You can pick up either one as this week's freebie.  Then create something with either one to join our challenge.  The winner will receive an image from the Dude Time Doodles store.

This was a pretty quick tag to make.  I heat embossed the sentiment first and then  used several different Distress Inks to create my background.  Once I was happy with that, I stamped different images with Picket Fence Distress Stain and Black Soot ink.  Finally,  I liberally spritzed it with Smooch Spritz.  Added just a touch of ribbon at the bottom, and it's all set.

Be sure to check out the other fun creations using these two characters created by the rest of the Dudettes.

12 comments:

Eret said...

Anne, your tag is so cool. This background looks awesome. Is it a paper or you used some fantastic techniques for it? It's brilliant anyway :)
Hugs. Eret

Tammy said...

Fabulous tag Anne! Love the crackled background and great colors!

rachel said...

cool tag Anne - love the background and the images are great - downloaded them already - hope I'll get chance to make something by next weeK Hugs xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

How fun! Great images and they just pop off that awesome background!

Julie Z said...

Aren't they just too fun! Really cute holiday tag!

jimlynn said...

Super cute and pretty tag! Love the background and of course the images are too adorable.
Lynn

Lisa Minckler said...

I don't know...the looks on Mr. Pilgrim have me wondering if they'd like to have me for dinner or "have" me for dinner! Well, either way, at least there's PIE!!! WOOHOO :D
hugs,
Lisa xx
Your tag is adorable. :)

nwilliams6 said...

That bg you made is wonderful! Love the glimmer and colors. Your images are perfectly colored too (I especially like that realistic looking wood coloring on the gun). Fun tag Anne. Hugz!

Dawn said...

Anne, this is just fantastic!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great tag- love the colors and the sparkle...and the tag! The images are perfect for Thanksgiving- love the way you colored them!

Joan Ervin said...

What a cute couple...such beautiful coloring and I love all the sparkle on the tag!!!!!

Sharon said...

Anne this is fantastic love th e background effect!!