For those of you who might like a quick tutorial on how I made all of the pop-ups, I've written some simple instructions:
Pop-Up card Instructions:
1. Once you have decided the paper size for your card, lightly mark with a pencil where the center fold will be on the pop up portion of your card. You only need to mark about ¼” from each edge as this will be your placement guide for the next step.
2. The nubs on the die indicate the middle of the die. Line this up with the pencil marks showing where the center fold of the card will be.
3. Tape the die down with removable tape and run it through your die cutting machine.
4. If you are not using a crease pad, go back over the crease marks with your scoring tool for easier folding. Score the way you want the fold to go: valley folds scored on the front of the die cut piece and mountain folds scored on the back of the die cut piece.
5. Connection points with the card are valley folds and where the portion of the die pops out will be mountain folds.
6. Gently train the paper folds to go the direction you want. Squeeze valley folds from the back side to train the paper to fold in the correct direction and pinch mountain folds from the front side. Fold the pop up portion of the card in half a couple of times to make sure the card will properly close.
7. You will also need to create a backing card to hide the hole created with the pop ups. It can be the same size as the pop up or slightly larger, giving you a border around the inside edges.
8. When adhering the pop up portion to the backing card, always place adhesive on the pop up portion and not the backing card.
9. It is easiest to insert your pop up portion into the backing card, lining up the center fold, and then apply adhesive to one side of the pop up portion. Fold the backing card over to meet up with the adhesive. Repeat on the other side.
I hope these help. If you have any questions about the Pop Up cards, please let me know and I'll try to answer them as best I can. (Be sure to leave a way to contact you.)