Friday, June 15, 2018

Red Kimono




For today's project, I've combined two of the new Exclusive dies from Cheapo DiesKimono and some of the negative pieces from the Fan die.



I began by stamping an old medallion rubber stamp from Outlines (I don't think they are in business any longer) with VersaMark and then heat setting it with Gold Detail embossing powder.



Next I die cut the Kimono from white cardstock and then adding color using a Spectrum Noir Sparkle marker (Red Berry).  I love the shimmer these markers give. I wanted a background so I used the die cut and traced around it onto a piece of glossy paper and fussy cut it out.  I adhered the die cut on top of the cut out.

The four corners of the card base are embellished with pieces from the Fan that was die cut for an earlier project.  I used some of the dots as well as portions of the fan pieces at the bottom.

2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Lovely and bold! Great make Anne.

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Anne!! The medallion stamp is perfect to showcase the beautiful kimono!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts