Monday, January 25, 2010

All occasion card

I made a few all occasion cards for emergencies (like when I don't have time to make a card).  I'll just add the sentiment (birthday, thank you, sympathy) on the inside.  For these cards, I used two different stamps from Unity.  I  stamped both images multiple times.  I heat set the background image before stamping the flowers, so I could emboss the flower image on the top.  I decided it needed something more, so I got out my Spellbinders dies.  I used the Curved Rectangles to cut out the background first one.  Next I used  Labels Six to cut out the embossed portion of the second one I stamped. I lined these up and pop dotted the second image on top of the first one.  I distressed all my background papers and layered them on white paper with a little bit of a medallion image peaking through on the bottom.  If you look at the brads, they are the ones I changes the color of using my embossing powders.

No comments: