Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Elmer Elf


Welcome to the final New Release Blog Hop from Dude Time Doodles.  There are four new images that will be available in the DTD store until Dec. 15, when the store closes for good.  So if there are any dudes you've been wanting to get, now's the time!

I've chose Elmer Elf for my project and colored him with Copic markers.  The one thing that I couldn't get a good photo of is the glitter border around the entire card.  It really sparkles and adds just the right touch (at least I think so).

If you arrived here from Kevin, you're on the right track.  But if you are new to our blog hop, there is no specific beginning or ending.  You just continue until you've stopped and visited all the Dude/Dudettes.  Don't forget to leave a comment as one of us is the Mystery Host and a winner of DTD image will be chosen from comments left on that person's posting.

Here is the list, in case you get lost along the way:


Crafty Girl, our guest designer


Your next stop is Tammy and I know she has something wonderful for you.  Happy hopping and don't forget to leave all of us some good lovin' (comments) and maybe become a follower if you haven't already.  Even though we won't be designing any more projects specifically for Dude Time Doodles, we'll still be creating lots of great stuff that you won't want to miss.


23 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Elmer is darling, and so is your card, Anne! Festive colors and very pretty shading.

Brenda said...

Poor elves having to punch a clock :(

Shelly Schmidt said...

No way- I did not know DTD is closing- I have to say- best DT experience ever...... Love your card- and the cute image!

CraftyGirl said...

Great card, love your coloring and the papers you used. Thank you so much for making me part of the team ever for a little while. Wish it never had to end. :-(

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Unknown said...

Superb image, for xmas, love it, so sorry DTD is closing xxxx

Tammy said...

Wonderful card Anne! Great coloring of the image and terrific layout! Thanks for all your hard work and support you gave us! Please keep in touch because I'm going to miss you!

nwilliams6 said...

Anne, this is so great. I love when we have the same image and I can see how differently we used them. I love the layers, bow, and your awesome coloring! Your card is wonderfully fun. I am goig to miss playing cards with you at Dude Time. This was such a fun DT to be on and I am sad I only got to spend 5 months with you all. I hope we can meet soon - maybe after the holidays (let's make it a New Year's resolution). I will, of course, be checking your blog always since you are sooo creative. Hugz - lots of them! PS - my team did win Saturday because I love them both!

Pumpy said...

Sweet little Elf, must go and get him. Sorry that Dudes are closing down, only just found them.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super image - a little bit different for Christmas. Great coloring too.

rachel said...

great image Anne - so sad that the shop is closing too - what a shame xx

NanaConnie said...

Adorable card and image, Anne! Love your coloring. This little elf is definitely going in my shopping cart. It's so hard to believe that Dude Time is closing and I'm really going to miss it, along with all of you. Hugs.

Debi said...

Fab coloring Anne. Love the ribbon spray and all the layers.

jimlynn said...

CUTE image and a wonderful card, Anne!
I'm going to miss DTD so much but know that you'll keep using those images - just like me! Very sad day!
Lynn

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Anne, I love Elmers tool box. I am going to miss working with you it has been a pleasure I will still be visiting your blog.
Kevin xx

Sharon said...

A great card Anne - love your colouring of the image and great patterend papers!! It's been great to be on the DT with you!!

mags said...

A super card Anne. The image is coloured beautifully and love the layout and colours. Been great working with you at Dude Time Doodles and I will certainly miss it. But I will be popping by often to check out your creativity.
Mags
x

Dawn said...

Anne, your card is just ace! I love every little detail on it!
It's been a blast working with you thanks & I hope to still see you lots in blogland!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Annie said...

Brilliant image Anne and such a fun Christmas Card..I love it.

Hugs

Annie x

April said...

Cute! Love your coloring!

Joan Ervin said...

Your coloring is absolutly gorgeous on this adorable image, Anne....love the great sketch and the awesome ribbon treatment!!!!

KristiDaroci said...

great colors

HappyCrafter said...

That elf is adorable! Fabulous colouring :-)

Charlene Mitchell said...

Fantastic as always Anne! Love how you have coloured this guy! Awesome final post for DTD. Have you bookmarked so I'll be back to visit! Take care, Charlene