Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Snowflakes



Using the new Die-Versions sweet petite Snowflake die, I created this sparkly monochromatic Christmas card. (It's much brighter in person, but I left the photo on the darker side so you could see all the shimmery goodness of each snowflake.)  After adhering glitter to adhesive paper, I cut out each individual snowflake and adhered them to a background panel that I embossed with a embossing plate.  I also pop dotted this entire panel for a bit more interest.  I added my sentiment, ribbon, and gems to the centers and created a quick and easy card.  If you want to see how I created my own embossing folder using this die, head back here on Friday for an easy tutorial.  The possibilities are endless using this technique.

Don't forget to head on over to the Die-Versions blog for LOTS more great inspiration!

12 comments:

rachel said...

stunning card Anne - so very pretty xx

Eret said...

Oh my... It's gorgeous. I bet it is even more beautiful on real. Love the delicate design and glittering snowflakes. The embossed background is so pretty with it. Love this card!
Hugs, Eret

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very pretty - looking forward to the tutorial! TFS!

Tammy said...

Absolutely beautiful and so very elegant! Love the gorgeous Christmas card.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fabulous- love the shimmery snowflakes!

Karin said...

Holy cow! This is so, so beautiful!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Anne, I love the sparkle on the snowflakes.
Kevin xx

jimlynn said...

WOWSERS!! Anne, this is stunning! I love it! The snowflakes are fabulous looking - in fact, the whole card is!
Lynn

Donna Ellis said...

Stunning, Anne! So elegant and lovely!

Julie Z said...

This is sooo pretty! Neat idea to do your own embossing folder too!

nwilliams6 said...

So elegant! Beautiful card Anne. Hugz!

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo delicate and pretty...love this, Anne!!!!!