Monday, April 12, 2010

Copic organization

I recently re-organized my Copic markers because I needed to make them more portable.  This is the Creative Memories tool caddy and it holds all the markers I have, plus room for expansion.  I subdivided the four sections with plastic canvas that is used for yarn and needlecrafting and looks like this.  You can get it at any craft store.
 

I cut four panels for each quarter section and sewed them together using embroidery floss to give it added strength.  And they looked like this:


Here is a final picture of my storage unit from the top.  Now I can attach the top to the tool caddy and carry it wherever I need to (and it's not too heavy).  Hope this gives you another idea for storing your markers or pens or whatever you can come up with. 

No comments: