Monday, May 31, 2010

Alcohol inks and memory glass


I was playing around with alcohol inks and Ranger's Memory Glass.  I kept adding drops of color until I was happy with the results.  I didn't "pounce" the colors together, just let them dry naturally.  The hardest part is not to get a muddy color around the edges.  I did use a piece of paper towel to dab those small areas away. 

Once it was dry, I flipped it over and stamped my images on the other side.  Make sure you use StazOn ink to stamp these, otherwise, your image will rub off.  These came from a set by Our Craft Lounge called Shop 'til Ya Flop.  Pretty cute!  I can't wait to get out other stamps from this set and create something else. 

Go get inky fingers and see what other surfaces you can use your stamps on besides paper.

No comments: