Wednesday, September 15, 2010

.....it happens......


All of these images and sentiment came from a fun set by Starving Artistamps.  I followed the sketch challenge that's at Rubberstampchat this month. 


These are the Copic markers and Spica glitter pen I used to color in the cowboy and poo.  After I was happy with the results, Spellbinders Labels Small (#4 and #5, with #1 being the smallest) and Labels Large (#4) dies were used to cut my panels and my focal point.  I fussy cut the sentiment and the poo and used them as my embellishments, pop dotting them onto smaller circles.  The horizontal elements in the background were made with the Distress Stripes Cuttlebug folder and Distress Ink gently swiped over the raised portion.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Very cute...I did a double take, as I thought it said @#it happens!