Thursday, December 23, 2010

Naughty or Nice?



Here's Maude peeking through the snow covered window.  So has she been naughty or nice this year?


....... and the answer is......


This humorous image was a digital freebie from Just Inklined. Neither of the guys in my household thought she was very attractive, but I think she's outright hilarious.  I think the caption flowing across the entire card tells what Santa believes.  

Maude is colored with Copic markers (she's very pale because she's indoors so much) and I added Flower Soft to the window, which was cut with the Peony dies from Spellbinders, and to her Santa hat.  All the papers are from Echo Park's Everybody Loves Christmas collection.

So what do you think of Maude?

Copics used: E50, E51, E53, R20    BV01, BV04    RV23, RV25    R46, R89    RV00, RV04, RV06, RV17, W00    Y28, Y38    RV000, RV00, RV02, RV04, RV17   YR12, YR18, 397, E39

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I think she is hilarious! Love the peek-a-boo card front. Very clever.

Suzanne said...

LOL! I guess it depends on whose perspective you're coming from. :-D Great card, love Maude! Merry Christmas Anne! :-)