Monday, January 10, 2011

Acetate Cross Bookmark

I created this bookmark by cutting a piece of acetate with the Large Deckled Mega Rectangles from Spellbinders.  I had to run it through my machine a couple of times for a nice, clean cut.    Next I took some Copic marker Various ink refills (B12, B14, B16), a Ranger blending tool and used these alcohol inks to make my background, using the pouncing technique.
I stamped my sentiment, a rubber stamp from I Brake For Stamps, with Staz-On ink on the back side of the acetate and  I adhered my crosses from Spellbinders



6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous!!!!
Lynn

scrap_in_time said...

Love it!!!

Carolyn King said...

beautiful. love that die for creating bookmarks..looks great!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous results. Thoughtful keepsake.

Scrappychick said...

This is way cool! I need to pul out my acetate and reinkers. I wanted to stop in and say thanks for hopping by my blog for the Stampendous! hop last weekend :)
Cyndi

Erum Tasneem said...

So gorgeous! Love the color!