Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bobby Bubbles


Splish splash, Bobby Bubbles was taking a bath..... This fun image is yours if you decide to participate in the Guest Designer design team spot this month.  The winner will be a Dudette for a month!  Very cool!  Copic markers were used to color this image and Crystal Stickles were added to make the water more splashy. I used my Dymo Caption Maker to make the sentiment; the ribbon is by May Arts and Ranger's Enamel Accents was used on the corners.
Head on over to the Dude Time Doodles Challenge Blog to get Bobby and then upload your creation.  You have until next Tuesday to enter.  Check back next Wednesday to see who the winner is and also to find out the details about the Inspiration Challenge (there's a twist to it this month).  Can't wait to see what fun, creative things you do with this image.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Absolutely hysterical! Gotta love Bobby and you made him proud!

jimlynn said...

Love it!!!
Lynn

Hetty said...

FAB!!! but I stay in my own bathtub!

Anne Marie Hile said...

OMGoodness, I am laughing so hard right now! That image is hysterical! I really like how you made the sentiment. Too cute! :)