Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Liebster Blog Award


I've been a bit remiss in thanking two friends who have bestowed this blog award to me - so now I'm making amends.

Thank you Dawn and Alyna.  I really appreciate it!!  It's a wonderful feeling to know that others enjoy what I create too.

Now to pay it forward.  The rules say you should thank the person who gave it to you and then pass it on to five more people/blogs you like.

My list (in no particular order):
 - Mandy (she lives in Birmingham too - England though, not Alabama)
 - Colette (great sense of humor and skills to boot!)
 - Kevin (yes, there are guys out there who have as much talent as we girls do :-) )
 - Allie (great coloring skills)
 - Suzy (just discovered her amazing talent)

There are so many other blogs I enjoy visiting as well, but I'll save those for another time.  Thanks again Dawn and Alyna.



No comments: