Saturday, August 27, 2011

Snail Mail


I saw this freebie at Pattie's Creations and immediately though of the term Snail Mail for getting mail in an envelope instead of your inbox.  So I went about creating my own fun envelope along with a message inside.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I die cut it with Standard Tags (#3) from Spellbinders.


This cute little snail is colored with Copic markers and I printed it twice so I could pop dot the shell.  It's hard to tell, but I also added black Spica glitter pen to the shell's curls, the flower on the shell, and to her long eyelashes.  


I don't know about you, but I still love getting Snail Mail!


I'm entering this in the current challenge at The Rubber Cafe - fancy envelopes.


Copics used: YR000, YR00, YR01    Y21, Y23, Y26



2 comments:

Tammy said...

Now this envelope and sentiment is just too darn cute! Love the snail.

Petra said...

Love it Anne :) your colours just PoP!