Thursday, September 1, 2011

C is for Cookies




This week's challenge at Stamping with the Dragon is a tribute to occupations, honoring all those people in the working field and our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.  I chose the Occupation Bear Cook since I also teach cake decorating and cookies and cakes are in the same category - desserts!


I decided to make a recipe card by free handing an apron out of Graphic 45 paper and attaching this cutie, which is colored with Copic markers.  I printed the image twice so I could pop dot his hand/paw holding the spoon.  The scallop on the bottom of the apron was created using a die-namic from My Favorite Things (little open scallop strip).  On the back of my apron, I wrote out a recipe for chocolate chip cookies, since that's this little guy's favorite dessert.


You have two weeks (until 9/15) to upload your card celebrating occupations at the Stamping with the Dragon challenge blog.  Be sure to visit the other team members to see which Occupation Bear they chose to inspire you.

Copics used: E33, E35, E37, R20, R85    E51, E53    E55, E23, E59    B91, B93, B95


9 comments:

jimlynn said...

ADORABLE!!! Love the little apron card and the image is so cute too. WONDERFUL!
Lynn

Petra said...

Anne, this is gorgeous! Though you've got me craving choc chip cookies now....hmmmm.

Tammy said...

Absolutely adorable Anne! Love the apron background and of course, your coloring is always fabulous!

Love crafts forever said...

Hahaha. And now i know..... your computer didn't like me. LMBO!!! Thanks Anne for your comment. I like your card too, and i like how you had coloured image.

McCrafty's Cards said...

I love this Anne, the apron is background is fab. have you seen it over on Bugaboo.
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Love this Anne! It's just simply cute. And yep....it's being featured over at Bugaboo.

Hugs,
Beth

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Really terrific coloring technique, he looks fuzzy wuzzy and hungry! lol
Great pattern on the DP too!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

teachinitall said...

Cute! Love the colors.

Carolynne said...

Love the shape of this card it is so cute

xx