Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jiggy Goes to the Pool



It's still hot here - very hot!  What better way to cool down than splashing in a pool?  That's exactly what Jiggy thought too.  Jiggy Goes to the Pool is from Stamping Dragon Designs and he's colored with Copic markers and a little bit of Creative Inspirations Paints (Mellow Yellow) mixed with Stickles (Waterfall).  This mixture was painted on his wings and horns, giving them a greenish, blue tint with texture.

Since Jiggy loves the water, I made a pop up card using my Sizzix die (Card, Scallop Circle 3d Pop Up) just for him to splash around the water in.  I distressed the edges using a distressing tool.

You still have time to enter the Stamping with the Dragon challenge going on, so don't wait too much longer.

Copics used: G03, G05, G09    Y04, Y06, Y08    R24, R27, R46, FYR1    B32, B34, B37    E53



7 comments:

jimlynn said...

LOL! I love it! He's so cute looking like he's actually sitting in a pool. Adorable.
Lynn

Love crafts forever said...

That paper are so cool. Gorgeous colours on your image.
Hugs Nat

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Hiya Anne! I just feel like I could touch the water! Too cute and I just love that image too!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

McCrafty's Cards said...

fab card Anne, that paper is brilliant,and I like the image,
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

Absolutely fantastic Anne! Loe how he looks like he's in the pool!

Anonymous said...

Way cool with the water effects. I so love this.

Hugs,
Beth

Carolynne said...

That water looks good enough to dive in to, love the card

xx