Monday, October 24, 2011

Argus and Teddy


Time for a color challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps' Digi Makeover Challenge.  I incorporated all the colors, plus purple.  Seems like I've been on a purple kick lately.






Argus is colored with Copic markers and buttons were added for eyes to his extremely well-loved teddy bear.  (Even though he's not  in the digi section, just send a quick note.  Most of the images can be purchased in the digital format.)  I added hand stitching to both the outside and inside of the card because poor teddy looks like he could use a little more thread here and there.


Now it's your turn to show us your colorful creations.  Be sure to check out the other dt members projects too.  All the blog addresses are on my side bar, or head on over to the Digi Makeover Challenge blog.  


I'm also entering this card in the green and purple challenge at Digi Doodle Shop.








Copics used: YG11, YG13, YG17    E33, E35, E37    FV2    R02    C1     YR02, YG0000 YG00

14 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Great fun card anne, I like the image and the stitching.
Kevin xx

jimlynn said...

Fabulous - inside and out! Love that hand stitching on this.
Lynn

Unknown said...

I really love this card - especially the stitching! Also, I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to comment on everyone's blog each challenge. It makes me smile to see your comment! :)

Danni said...

Awww, so super cute!! Love this!

velta said...

Love this Anne!!! So cute and your idea about the stitching was a super idea!!

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute Anne, I love the colours used and the stitching is brilliant.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Patricia St Martin said...

Anne this is a fun card. I love the sentiment. The super bright colors, the paper and your ribbon are just perfect. Love your card it is so cute.
Hugs, Pat

Turtle In The Sand said...

Anne I love the stitching on the card. It makes quite a statement. The sentiment is as precious as can be too. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Best Challenges this week. Linda

Stampalicious said...

What a cute image, I like the ribbon knot at the top, great idea, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's best challenges this week, hugs, martina

Denise said...

Great card - love the cute image and the sentiment.
Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

Doreen said...

What a great card,love the image.Thanks for sharing this with us at Digi Doodle this week.xxx

Ellis said...

What a wonderful card and I love Argus the monster, but then I have a soft spot for them! =)
Hugs, Elenor

tellana said...

This is such a wonderful card! Love it! Thank you for participating in Digi Doodle Shop's Best challenge this week!
Liva ❤

Jennifer Scull said...

the stitching on this card truly makes it exceptional! love it! and the cutey Argus is prob my fave of these monsters. :) he always makes me smile!