Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Heads Up People!



I'm here to give you a "Heads Up" on how you can become a guest designer for Dude Time Doodles and get a free image in the process!  Head on over to the DTD challenge blog, pick up Mo Stooge, get those creative juices flowing, and then link it up at the DTD challenge blog.  You have until May 15th, so get started.  (If for some unfathomable reason, you don't make it over to the DTD challenge blog to pick up Mo, he's available at the Dude Time Doodles store.

I created my sentiment on the computer and colored both it and Mo with Copics.  I also fussy cut out the image so I could pop dot it in the circle.  I sprayed Goosebumps Texture Spray on the side piece for a fun look.  The photo on the right catches the light enough that you can see it.  Although I've had this product for quite a while (at least a year), I've never used it.  It's quite fun and I want to see what other ideas/uses I can come up with for this product.

So, now that you've been given a 'Heads Up", go get started.  I can't wait to see what you create with Mo.  Be sure to visit the rest of the Dude and Dudettes - they've got some great ideas too!

One more fun note, since this is the guest designer challenge.  I want to welcome three new Dudettes to our team - Sharon, Mags, and Charlene.  All three were guest designers first.  So don't hesitate to pick up Mo and enter our challenge.  You never know where it will lead.......  Just sayin'.


12 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is a very vibrant card Anne, loving the colours you have used and the way you have wrapped the bakers twine looks great.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Tammy said...

Super fun card Anne! great colors and coloring too!

rachel said...

such a brilliant card Anne! Love the colours! Rachel x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Anne, I love what you have done with Mo,
Kevin xx

mags said...

Great card Anne. Love the bright colours and the lettering. Good to be back on the team and look forward to working with you.
Mags
x

CG said...

I LOVE your coloring on this!!! Actually, I love the whole design so much I may have to save it for later LOL! Best, CG

NanaConnie said...

Loving all the DT cards with Mo and yours is priceless, Anne! I'm so pressed for time this week and will be gone for a 4 day weekend, but am still hoping to find time to play in the challenge.

jimlynn said...

Curly Joe was probably my favorite, but I'll take this little Mo any way of the week! VERY CUTE!
Lynn

Dawn said...

Anne, this is just too cool for school! I love it!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Charlene Mitchell said...

Love what you did with your WordArt Anne. Perfect text and love Mo in the middle of it all! That texture spray sounds cool (warning, warning, I'm SOOOOO easily enabled!!) Thanks for the welcome and comments on my card. Looking forward to lots of fun and working with you on the DTD DT!

Joan Ervin said...

Tooo cute!!! Moe is adorable and I lvoe how you wrapped the bottom layer with the twine...sooo clever!!!

Sharon said...

Great card Anne! Love the "Heads Up" Word Art and Moe's head in the middle!!!