Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pink Angel



I think this new Noel Angel stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle is so versatile and can be used to so many occasions besides Christmas.  That's what I did here.  I didn't add a sentiment because I thought this would be a good Thinking of You or Sympathy card.

I stamped the images with VersaMark and then heat set them with Vintage embossing powder. I then colored both the angel and the flower corner pieces with Prismacolor colored pencils and fussy cut them out.

To create the glittery background, I cut a piece of Sticky paper to the size I wanted and adhered Navy glitter to the entire surface.  It makes a very sparkly background.  The frame around the angel is a die cut by Cheery Lynn Designs.  I adhered the corner pieces on top of the die cut frame for nice embellishments.

11 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Look at all that sparkle! Wonderful bg! Sweet image with lovely soft colors contrasts well with that great bg. Another wonderful card Anne. Many hugz!

Tammy said...

Very pretty card, love the beautiful image. The detail on her wings are fantastic!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love your glitter background - really makes the image pop!

rachel said...

gorgeous image Anne and I love the pink and blue together - we're colour twins today x

April said...

So sparkly! Great idea to use this for other occasions.

jimlynn said...

You're right - it could be used for several occasions! So lovely and an gorgeous image.
Lynn

Brenda said...

great idea to use for other than Christmas - such a sweet card.

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful and love the frame it looks so delicate and frames the angel fabulously.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Joan Ervin said...

The sweet angel really pops against the sparkly background, Anne...this is gorgeous!!!!

Donna Ellis said...

Such a sparkly creation, Anne! One of my favorite combinations is pale pink with navy/bold blue. Love your border, too! hugs, de

Tammy Scott said...

very sparkly very colorful and I love the border