Friday, September 13, 2013

Winter Wonderland



Sparkle N Sprinkle's Winter Swirl rubber stamp set and Sparkle N Soft was used to create this oh so soft card.  The entire panel is made from three different colors of Sparkle N Soft flock - Night Sky, Glistening Emeralds, and Twinkling Clouds.

Here is a different angle so you can see all the glitter that's incorporated into the flock.  It's very sparkly and soft in person.

To start off, I stamped the image onto an adhesive sheet and used my exacto knife to cut around the trees.  I then exposed the adhesive for each section separately and applied the flock.

The sentiment was heat embossed with Black Detail embossing powder and a couple rows of pearls finish it off.

15 comments:

rachel said...

looks wonderful Anne - I wish I could feel the texture as it looks very tactile! Have a great day! Hugs Rachel x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Anne, I like the trees, the sparkle and the gems.
Kevin xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

It must have taken ages cutting out all these trees! Great effect though! I bet it really sparkles in person.

Eret said...

I wish I could touch this card. I bet the flock feels awesome. Truly amazing card. Love it!
Hugs,
Eret

Donna Ellis said...

What a sparkly card - and so full of texture, Anne! It must look lovely IRL! Wow! Hope you are slowly getting things unpacked, and experiencing "Christmas" as you open each box in your craft room! hugs, de

Linda Simpson said...

Picture postcard feel to this gorgeous card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

April said...

Such a beautiful and sparkly card! I love how the night sky looks. The trees must have taken forever to do! LOL! Great job!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful winter scene but now you have me wanting to sing Christmas songs! Very pretty, Anne!
Lynn

Tammy said...

Wonderful card and pretty background. I"ll bet its even more sparkly in person!

Brenda said...

Now - that's just yummy!!! It's got to be even more gorgeous in person :)

nwilliams6 said...

Wow is this pretty! Love the sparkles and colors and the scene is wonderful! Hugz!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, how pretty...what a wonderful scene you have created with the different colors of flock...such a fabulous design!!!!

Tammy Scott said...

very pretty I don't think I have the patience for it

scrapngomobile said...

Wow! What an impact this card would get when opened. It's beautiful. Such detail. Great Job.

Thanks for sharing,
Terri

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful- bet this card will only go to a cardmaker- or someone who will truly appreciate it!!! Cause, it needs to be one that is saved....or framed : )