Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Teams to play with!

I'm excited to announce that I will be on two more teams in 2014, Pattie's Creations and Time 4 Scrap!


Some of you may recall that I've been on Pattie's design team before.  I was so honored when Pattie emailed and asked me to join her group again, that I said yes right away.  This time around there will be two teams: Team Allie and Team Pattieboop (I'm on this one) with a challenge every two weeks.  My first challenge will be January 24th.




Lady Ann asked me to join her team in 2013, but things were a bit too hectic at the time.  I asked her to think of me for the next go round.  Well, when that came around, I was in the process of moving from Alabama to Tennessee and Lady Ann was so gracious in accommodating my schedule.  I'm so happy to say that I'm officially beginning in January with a bunch of new ladies.  There are challenges every two weeks with some inspiration projects in between.  My first project will be on January 4th.

Please check the Page Tab above, "Design Teams", for links to all the design team members for each of the design teams I'm on.


8 comments:

Tammy said...

Congratulations Anne, looking forward to your creations! Wishing you and yours all the best in the new year!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Congratulations Anne, they are lucky to have you, Wishing you a very Happy, Healthy and creative New Year.
Kevin xx

Lori Kobular said...

Wow!! Congratulations Anne!! YOu are going to be so busy being on 4 teams!! I can't wait to see all your beautiful creations and maybe even try some of your Challenges!!

Brenda said...

Congrats again, Anne!

jimlynn said...

Fabulous news Anne!!! Big congrats!
Hope you have a wonderful New Year!
Lynn

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations Anne, well deserved, I look forward to seeing your creations.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Happy New Year!

Donna Ellis said...

wooo hooo and congratulations, Anne! Pattie's Creations and Lady Anne are both lucky to have you on their teams - you do such a great job with your projects and with your write ups! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with! hugs, de

Eret said...

Congratulations, Anne! They are lucky to have you in their teams.
Hugs,
Eret