Monday, March 30, 2015

Coffee Shoppe



Today I'm showcasing the Coffee Shoppe stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle and I decided to use a different medium on this.  So instead of grabbing my Copic markers like I normally do, I used Koh-I-Noor color pencils.  This gives everything a much softer look.

This was a pretty quick card to complete, without lots of added embellishments.  Glistening Emerald flock was used for the bushes in the flower boxes in the front, Blue Jewel glitter creates the sparkly frame around the image, and Firecracker Blue embossing powder was used for the sentiment.

Be sure to come back tomorrow night (9pm EST) to join me for the SNS April New Reveal Blog Hop. 


13 comments:

Annie said...

A gorgeous card Anne. Love the depth of the stamp and your gorgeous colouring. Looks quite retro.
TFS and sending you my best wishes
Annie x

rachel said...

a gorgeous make Anne - lovely uplifting colours! Hugs rachel x

Diane said...

Beautiful Anne, I want to sit right down there and have me a "cuppa"...love the gorgeous sparkle!!

Lori Kobular said...

Wonderful card Anne! I want to go to that coffee shop right now! Love your coloring on this card!

jimlynn said...

Very pretty coloring with those pencils Anne. Love that stamp and your card.
Thanks for the well wishes and I hope to be back soon.
Lynn

MiamiKel said...

Indeed there is! LOL! This is a vision - such a soft gorgeous scene and beautifully done with the pencils! Have a great day! ♥

Jacee said...

Lovely design Anne
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card, loving the scene you have coloured with your pencils.
Hugs
Linda xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant Anne, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Donna Ellis said...

I'll be joining you at the coffee shoppe, Anne! LOVE LOVE LOVE that fantastic blue glitter, and your pretty choices of color! xo

Tammy said...

Cute image and fabulous coloring!

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Anne - This is really pretty! I love the blue!!! And, the pencil colors do give it a soft, dreamy quality. Gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!! I love the scene!! The sparkle is fabulous!! Beautiful card, Anne!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts