Friday, March 30, 2018

Bunny's Hot Rod


Today I have a quick project to share with you.  It's a SVG file from Simply Craft SVGs.


I used my (mostly neglected) Scan N Cut to cut this adorable guy out.  It was so much fun, that I actually created two of these and my Scan N Cut will be used a whole lot more frequently going forward!  I filled the inside with candy and mailed one to our son for his Easter basket.  (You're never to old to get an Easter basket!!).

It's hard to tell in the photo, but his sunglasses were given a bit of bling from a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens and his whisker area was heat embossed using Sparkle embossing powder.  The wheels were also heat embossed with Silver embossing powder.

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, it's so amazing, Anne!! I love the fabulous design!! The funny thing is, I was watching Food Network and Guy Fieri on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives when this came up and Guy always shows up in a roadster and I looked from the screen to this and it was like I was seeing him in rabbit form ;) Ha!! Love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Anne, this is incredible! It makes me laugh and smile. Your son will love the one you sent him ;) Happy Easter!!