Friday, May 18, 2018

Loads of Love Double Easel


Hi everyone, today I have a double easel card featuring a couple of the Cheapo Dies die cut sets.  They are the Loads of Love die set along with the unbranded Cross Stitch Circle set.




I started out by die cutting the largest Cross Stitch Circle Set from white cardstock to create the first easel.  Smaller dies were used from this set to create the second easel.

Nuvo Shimmer Powder was added to the cardstock to create the color.  I spritzed it pretty heavily with water and then spread the color around with my finger.  This broke down the white cardstock (which is what I wanted) and created little "pills".  This was the added texture I was looking for.  Once I was happy with the color, I let it air dry and then added a layer of Multi Medium Matte on top to make sure the "pills" didn't fall off.



The truck was heat embossed using an older embossing powder that I had on hand. 


A Copic marker was used to add color to the sentiment and then a Spectrum Noir Sparkle marker added a bit of shimmer.

Be sure to come visit the Cheapo Dies Blog for daily inspiration.

Until next time....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous, Anne!! I love the double easel design with the circles...so creative!! The colors and texture are fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts