Hey everyone. It's the first Wednesday of the month (can you believe it's June already!?!), so that means there is a new Scrapy Land Challenge beginning today. The theme is always Anything Goes using any brand of die that Scrapy Land sells.
It's never too early to begin Christmas cards and this is an easy one to do (five quick steps) and you can make lots of duplicates in a short amount of time.
I used the following dies to create this card:
Memory Box - Radiant Candle
Tonic Studios - Mixed Rectangle Layering Basics set (any rectangle die will work. Here are some other examples.)
1. Die cut the rectangle piece and dry emboss it. I used the Crafters Companion Christmas Merriment embossing folder.
2. Die cut the Radiant Candle and be sure to save the negative pieces.
3. Color the holly leaves, berries, candle glow, and candle flame with Spectrum Noir Sparkle glitter pens.
4. Adhere candle to dry embossed mat and insert the negative pieces.
5. Adhere the focal point to card base.
Now it's your turn to create any type of project (as long as you include any brand of die that Scrapy Land sells. You have until June 20. Two winners will be chosen and each will receive a $10 gift certificate. Be sure to check out the details on the Scrapy Land Challenge blog. While you are there, definitely check out what the rest of this awesome team has created.